By Edmond Woychowsky
The effortless, Example-Based consultant to Ajax for Every net Developer
Using Ajax, you could construct net purposes with the sophistication and value of conventional desktop
applications and you may do it utilizing criteria and open resource software program. Now, for the 1st time,
there's a simple, example-driven consultant to Ajax for each internet and open resource developer, regardless of
one step at a time, he introduces suggestions for development more and more wealthy purposes. don't fret if
you're now not a professional on Ajax's underlying applied sciences; Woychowsky bargains refreshers on them, from
standards all through, starting from Firefox to Ruby and MySQL.
You'll not just find out how to write "functional" code, but in addition grasp layout styles for writing rocksolid,
high-performance Ajax functions. you will additionally the best way to use frameworks similar to Ruby on
Rails to get the task performed fast.
- Learn how Ajax works, the way it developed, and what it truly is reliable for
- Understand the move of processing in Ajax applications
- Build Ajax functions with XML and the XMLHttpRequest object
- Integrate back-end code, from personal home page to C#
- Use XSLT and XPath, together with XPath Axis
- Develop client-side Ajax libraries to aid code reuse
- Streamline improvement with Ruby on Rails and the Ruby programming language
- Use the cross-browser HTML DOM to replace elements of a page
Model 1. three. three (20 could 2014).
Learn Meteor and construct speedier & easier net apps, as we train you the way to construct a real-time Meteor app from scratch.
https://www. discovermeteor. com/
- Building Polyfills: Web Platform APIs for the Present and Future
- jQuery Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Building Scalable Apps with Redis and Node.js
- Modeling Semantic Web services : the web service modeling language
In addition, nodes on the same level that have the same parent node are called children. Figure 2-2 is a graphical representation of a tree data structure. Figure 2-2. Tree data structure [View full size image] Figure 2-2 can also be represented as the XML document shown inListing 2-4. Listing 2-4. >